Once you have authorized Templater to access your Google Sheets documents once, Templater remains signed into your Google Drive account. If your After Effects preferences are reset, you will need to grant Templater access to your account again.
- In the Templater panel, under Batch Assets, click Google.
- In the Google Sheets Setup dialog, click Sign In.
- In the browser window that appears, log in to Google.
- To permit Templater to access data in your Google Sheets documents, click Accept.
- Highlight the authorization code and copy it to your clipboard using CTRL-C (CMD-C).
- In After Effects, paste the authorization code into the Enter Google Authorization Code field.
NOTE If the paste keyboard shortcut CTRL-V (CMD-V) does not work, right click inside the Enter Google Authorization Code field and select Paste.
- Click outside of the Enter Authorization Code field, and then click Authorize.
- Ensure that a list of Google Sheets documents associated with your accounts loads in the Google Spreadsheet Setup dialog.
- To link to a Google Sheets document in the newly authorized Google Drive account, see Linking a Google Sheets Document to Your AE Project.