Rendering Versioned Video in a Batch Process
Before you begin, ensure all of the following conditions are met:
- The Templater Settings effect has been applied to all layers intended to be dynamic.
- Column names or property keys in your data source match the names of dynamic layers.
- A data source, footage folder, and output folder are entered into the fields in the Batch Assets section of the Templater panel.
- Specify a target composition. See Specifying a Target Composition to learn how.
- In the Templater panel, under Render Options, choose a render settings template from the Template menu.
- In the Templater panel, under Render Options, select an output module from the Output menu.
- Enter a valid data range from your data source that the batch render will process.
NOTE Start row must be greater than 1 for Google Sheets and tabbed-delimited files. For JSON object arrays, start row must be greater than 0. Also, the end row must always be greater than the start row .
- In the Job prefix field, enter an identifying prefix to give each output file the same prefix for this particular batch render.
- Click Render.