Switching Your Data Source Authorization between Google Drive Accounts
Follow these steps to switch the Google Drive account that Templater is authorized to use. You may want to do this if you want to change your data source from one Google Sheets document to another Google Sheets document in a different Google Drive account.
- In the Templater panel, in Batch Assets, click Google.
- In the Google Sheets Setup dialog, click Sign Out. Then click Sign In.
- In the browser window that appears, log in to a different Google Drive account.
- To allow Templater to access data in your Google spreadsheet, click Accept.
- Copy the authorization code to your clipboard (CTRL-C) (CMD-C).
- In After Effects, paste the authorization code into the Enter Google Authorization Code field.
NOTE If the paste keyboard shortcut CTRL-V (CMD-V) does not work, right click inside the Enter Google Authorization Code field and select Paste.
- Click outside of the Enter Google Authorization Code field, and then click Authorize.
- Ensure that a list of Google Sheets documents associated with your accounts loads in the Google Spreadsheet Setup dialog.
- To link to a Google Sheets document in the newly authorized Google Drive account, see Linking a Google Sheets Document to Your AE Project.