Getting Started > Installing Templater
- Ensure that the user account you are logged in on has administrator privileges.
- Quit After Effects.
- Unzip the product download file, Templater2.zip.
- Double click Templater2_Setup.exe for Windows installation or Templater 2.pkg for OSX installation.
- Follow the installation wizard prompts.
- Verify installation is complete by following these steps:
- Launch an Adobe After Effects version that received the Templater installation.
- From the main menu, select Effect > Dataclay. If you find the Templater Settings effect, the native After Effects plugin is installed correctly.
- From the main menu, select Window. If you see the Templater 2.jsxbin menu item, the panel file is installed correctly.